Egyptians also have a very accomplished zodiacal system that provides excellent forecast and personal destinies:
The month of Thoth: August 29 to September 27
He is a god of wisdom and learning;
- People born under this sign are excellent in solving their problems and skilled at organizing things and events.
- Nevertheless, they can forego anything in exchange for a better offer.
- They are seasoned, original and authentic
- They are at times very rash, impatient and hasty
- Their favorite lines of profession are teachers, actors and lawyers
The month of Horus: September 29 to October 27
Horus is the god of shining sun.
- The people, who are born under this sign are courageous, daring and aggressive
- They are optimistic, social, and extremely motivated to achieve their goals.
- They want to achieve the best of life However, they could be unrealistic, stubborn and extremely reluctant to face others.
- Their chosen lines profession are politics and press
The month of Wadget: October 28 to November 26
Wadget is the royal cobra that is the symbol of wisdom and knowledge.
- Those born under this sign are very rational, cautious, careful, helping, ambitious and self-reliant.
- They are very strong and loyal to family members and family values.
- Their weaknesses are pessimism, unsociable, miserly and extremely haughty.
- Their chosen lines of profession are engineers, contractors, architects, editors and those who work in the field like supervisors.
The month of Sekhmet: November 27 to December 26
Sekhmet is the god of war and rivalry.
- Those who are born under this sign are mentally brilliant, imaginative and optimistic.
- They are extremely jovial and talkative with people.
- They are witty and accommodating and their strengths lie in their hospitable character.
- Their weaknesses are anger, impatience, argumentative and quarrelsome.
The month of Sphinx: December 27 to January 25
Sphinx is the guardian of treasure and he can change his shape as when the situation demands.
- They are chameleon-like and can adjust to any difficult situations.
- Their strengths are sternness and shrewdness accompanied by a trait of self-discipline and sensibility.
- They are also serious and discreet at times.
- They could be overtly proud, haughty and impatient in making decisions.
- They can fit any occupation that is in the self-employment category.
The month of Shu: January 26 to February 24
Shu is the god of sunlight and wind.
- Those who belong to this sign are highly creative and ingenious.
- They are also extremely successful in their profession.
- Their strengths lie in the fact that they are humorous, principled and straight forwardness.
- Their weaknesses are hesitancy and procrastinating.
- Their chosen lines of profession are social work, charity, agriculture, care and hospitality sectors and counseling
The month of Isis: February 25 to March 26
The god Isis is the deity of discipline.
- Those people who take their birth under this sign are honorable, proud and idealistic.
- They are also very logical and intuitive. Their strength lies in being active and self-reliant.
- They are also quite popular among their friends.
- Their weaknesses are extreme obsession and withdrawing, when the chips are down.
- Their chosen lines of profession are phototherapy, arts and advertisements
The month of Osiris: March 27 to April 25
Osiris is the god of the underworld.
- Those who take their birth under this sign are extremely perplexing and misunderstood.
- Their strengths are dynamism, intelligence, smartness and enterprising.
- Their only weakness is that they try to avoid responsibility.
- These people are good in teaching and selling
The month of Amun: April 26 to May 25
Aumn is the god of construction.
- Those who belong to this sign are strong, firm, athletic and hard working.
- Their strengths are strong will power, courage, and self-confidence.
- They are also excellent leaders and organizers.
- Their known weaknesses are intolerance and anger.
- They can excel in financial related professions.
The month of Hathur: May 26 to June 24
Hathur is the goddess of both sky and the earth.
- Those people who are born under this sign are expressive, loving and caring.
- Their main strengths are romanticism and charm.
- They could be envious, jealous and hating at times.
- They will excel in professions like social work, show arts, painting and communication.
The month of Phoenix: June 25 to July 24
It is the bird of life, energy and resurrection.
- These people use any opportunities to emerge successful in their life.
- Their strengths are optimism, flexibility and caring for others.
- Their weaknesses include isolation, sedentary, stubborn and unrealistic.
- They can excel in professions like self-employment and other similar challenging jobs.
The month of Anubis: July 25 to August 28
Anubis is the deity of underworld.
- It is probably the most determined and tolerant of all signs.
- People who are born under this sign are self reliant, self-confident and ability to carry out any tasks.
- They are extremely sympathetic, generous, loving, affectionate and caring.
- Their weakness could be that people may take them for a ride at times.
- Compatible professions include advertisement and fashion.